Our gift to you?
Toyota, in partnership with Toyota Financial Services, is proud to offer its college rebate of $750 to help you purchase or lease your next
a $750 rebate on any new 2012/2013 Toyota Camry Gas models (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, Prius-c, RAV4, Tacoma, or Yaris vehicle, including dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less!
Want to learn more? No need to crack open a book, just dive into the details.*
WHAT YOU'LL GET
College Graduate Program:*
- $750 rebate on new Toyota Camry
Gas models (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Matrix, Prius c, RAV4, Tacoma, or Yaris vehicle, including dealer demonstrators with 20,000 miles or less -
available now through January 6, 2014
- Additionally receive all of the
benefits called out below in the Toyota College Graduate Finance Plan
College Graduate Finance Plan:*
- No money down and no monthly payments
for first 90 days on selected finance programs and all new untitled Toyota
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance for
- Competitive APRs on new Toyotas and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- Available on applicable new untitled
HOW TO QUALIFY
must meet all of these conditions:
- Get that degree! To take advantage of
the program you must:
- Have graduated from an accredited
four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during
the last two years or graduate from such a school/program within the next six
- Have graduated from an accredited
two-year college during the last two years, or
- Be enrolled in an accredited graduate
degree program or have received a degree from an accredited graduate program
during the last two years, or
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF, or
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW.
- Get a job! Show proof of present
employment, or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your
purchase contract date. Toyota Financial Services (TFS) must deem your salary
sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
- Get insured! Bring proof of collision
insurance, as required by TFS. See your dealer for details.
- Minor credit lapses allowed!
Obligations paid within 60 days or less of the due date and non-credit related
(e.g., rent, utilities, health club membership, etc.) charge-offs less than
$250 are acceptable.
obtain a print program brochure, please see your Toyota dealer or call
offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied toward the
down payment on finance contracts. One rebate per finance transaction. Rebate
available on contracts executed through January 6, 2014. Only available on select new untitled Toyota
models. Not compatible with Toyota Military Rebate Program. College Graduate Program is subject to change or termination at any
time. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. On
approved credit through your participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial
Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to 60 months, first payment may be deferred for
ninety-days on eligible new and current year used Toyota vehicles; finance charges accrue from contract date. Deferred payment not
available in Pennsylvania or in connection with the preferred option financial
Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and
Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc.