2022 Toyota Corolla MPG Ratings
If you’re in need of a dependable and long-lasting sedan to enhance your Belton drives, then you’re sure to appreciate the impressive new 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings. With a range of top fuel ratings across its entire lineup as well as even more efficient hybrid trims, it’s easy to go further with every tank of fuel to keep moving to your next destination. Learn more about the new 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel economy ratings and specs, then find your next ride among our inventory at Don Ringler Toyota today!
2022 Toyota Corolla Gas Mileage
As mentioned before, the new 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings come in several forms thanks to a wide range of trim options so you can get the performance and efficiency you need no matter if you’re around Waco or far from home. Among them, you’ll see the impressive 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim which uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that generates up to 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. Here’s a breakdown of the 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel economy rating with each configuration below:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
- 2022 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway*
Toyota Corolla Fuel Efficiency Features
Along with great engineering, the 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency is supported by additional features to help you conserve more on your Killeen travels. This includes the standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control which helps you save fuel by matching your speed with the car ahead of you. There’s also the protection of the advanced Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) system along with other special features such as:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Test the 2022 Toyota Corolla Fuel Economy at Don Ringler Toyota
Once you’ve had the chance to review the outstanding 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel efficiency, take this Toyota sedan for a spin on Waco roads. Lease or finance a new Toyota Corolla for sale from Don Ringler Toyota and save even more on your next ride when you shop our rotating inventory of new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives. Speak with a member of our sales team who can answer your questions and value your trade-in online from home to get started. Contact us today for more information on the 2022 Toyota Corolla fuel economy and to set up a test drive at our dealership in Temple!
*2022 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More About the 2022 Corolla
If you’re in need of a dependable and long-lasting sedan to enhance your Belton drives, then you’re sure to appreciate the impressive new 2022 Toyota Corolla mpg ratings. With a range of top fuel ratings across its entire lineup as well as even more efficient hybrid trims, it’s easy to go further with every…
The 2022 Toyota Corolla is an immensely versatile vehicle for all your Belton adventures. But which trim level is best for you? Each of the 2022 Toyota Corolla configurations is ideal for different needs. No matter if you plan on enjoying maximum fuel efficacy or if you prioritize safety features, there’s a Toyota configuration…