How Much Can a 2022 Toyota RAV4 Tow?
If you’re in the market for a great new SUV to get from one job to the next, then you’ll appreciate the new 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity. So, how much can a Toyota RAV4 tow? When equipped with the available Torque Vectoring AWD system, this model can tow up to 3,500 pounds and sports many other trusted specs. See how you can utilize the new 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity, then shop our inventory at Don Ringler Toyota today!
2022 Toyota RAV4 Engine Options
The exact amount of weight the 2022 Toyota RAV4 tows depends on which trim, engine, and drivetrain you like best for your Waco and Killeen travels. There’s a standard base engine along with the RAV4 Hybrid SE’s engine and electronically controlled continuously variable transmission for even more enhanced control, power, and efficiency. See the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity below:
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine
- Towing Capacity with Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD – Up to 3,500 pounds
- Payload Capacity with Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD – Up to 1,025 pounds
- Towing Capacity with FWD – Up to 1,025 pounds
- Payload Capacity with FWD – 1,100 to 1,230 pounds depending on configuration
ECVT 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder Engine
- Towing Capacity – Up to 1,750 pounds
- Payload Capacity – 1,140 pounds
Toyota RAV4 Performance Features
In addition to the standard FWD and available dynamic torque vectoring all-wheel drive (TV-AWD) with rear driveline disconnect, you’ll have additional performance specs to utilize your vehicle’s towing power to the fullest around Waco. Some of the other features supporting your 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity are below:
- Active Cornering Assist
- Sport, ECO, and Normal drive modes
- Mud and Sand, Rock and Dirt, and Snow modes on higher trims
- 8.4 to 8.5 inches of ground clearance
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- Trailing wishbone-style multi-link rear suspension
- Power-assisted ventilated 12.0-inch front disc brakes
- Ventilated 11.1-inch rear disc brakes with Star Safety System™
- Direct Shift eight-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission
What Can a Toyota RAV4 Tow?
So, what can a Toyota RAV4 tow? No matter if you’re planning on a great weekend away or have a range of jobs to get done on a Killeen worksite, the Toyota SUV offers what you need:
- Canoe or Kayak Trailer
- Jet Ski Trailer
- Motorcycle Trailer
- Fishing Boat Trailer
- Tow Dolly
- Small Open Utility Trailer
- And more!
Find a New Toyota RAV4 for Sale at Don Ringler Toyota
As you can see, the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity enables you to accomplish more around Waco and beyond. Lease or finance a new Toyota RAV4 for sale from Don Ringler Toyota and see how you can enjoy more savings when you browse our inventory of new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives. Learn more about the Toyota RAV4 lineup and apply for financing online from home to get started. Contact us today for more details on the 2022 Toyota RAV4 towing capacity and to schedule a test drive at our dealership here in Temple!
More from Don Ringler Toyota
Maybe you feel it’s time to switch to an electric vehicle for your Temple commute, but you don’t want to sacrifice your favorite features. Thanks to the Toyota bZ4X, you don’t have to. This amazing vehicle brings you all the benefits of electric vehicles while also delivering your favorite state of the art features…
Have you been thinking a lot about gas mileage lately? Skyrocketing gas prices have most Temple drivers concerned about fuel efficiency. What about the new Prius? How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Toyota Prius get? We’re happy to say that the 2022 Toyota Prius mpg estimates reach as high as 58 miles…
If you’re looking for a strong yet efficient truck, you may be wondering, “How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Toyota Tundra get?” Depending on the model, the 2022 Toyota Tundra gas mileage can reach up to 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway. Get the details on the 2022 Toyota Tundra gas…